Technology is wonderful when it works, yet we know how frustrating it can be when there are computer issues. If you are experiencing trouble viewing our stream please try the following steps:
- Restart your web browser, or try a different browser.
- Ensure that your browser is up to date.
- Have you tried turning your computer off and on again?
- Try to reduce your quality of the stream by selecting the settings button on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen (it looks like a gear).
- Have you spoken to your provider about this issue? Have there been outages or repairs done in your area recently?
- You should be running a download speed of at least 5MB. Please test your speed at SpeedTest.net
- Ensure that you have a strong WiFi or mobile data connection.
- Try streaming from the Livestream app directly. You can download the app here: Apple or Google Play
- Contact your provider. Have there been outages or repairs done in your area recently? Is your connection being throttled?
- You should be running a download speed of at least 3MB. Please test your speed at SpeedTest.net
If you have tested all of the above and you are still experiencing these issues, please let us know by emailing MarbleVision@MarbleChurch.org. It would be helpful to have all of the information from the steps above including your internet provider, what browser and operating system you are using, your Speedtest results and the following information:
- Do you experience issues watching on another network/internet connection, or on another device?
- Have you tried to watch another live broadcast while you are experiencing these issues with us?
- How often do you experience issues viewing Livestream? What behavior do you experience? Does the stream just buffer or does it stop entirely?
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to get you up and running as soon as possible!